We are continually reviewing our procedures and trying to improve standards. You can also play your part in helping us to provide an efficient service to you by:
- Keeping appointments or giving as much notice as possible if you have to cancel.
- Giving the doctor all relevant information
- Letting us know when you move address, or change your telephone number. We need to keep our records up to date and we may still be able to provide you with a service if you remain within our Practice area.
- Calling out the doctor (out of hours) only in an emergency and not for routine treatment or advice.
- By remembering if you need a home visit, to make your request before 10.00 a.m
- By attending for prescription review when requested
You can help by letting us know when our standards are not to your satisfaction. The Practice welcomes any advice or suggestions for the improvement of services, please ask to speak to reception or write to the practice manager