- IMMUNISATIONS Wednesday 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 a.m. by appointment
- HEALTH VISITOR’S (Drop in) Wednesday 9.30 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
- BABY CLINIC CHILD HEALTH CHECKS - appointments are arranged by the Health Visitor. Health Visitors are available at other times by appointment only
The following services are arranged at the Surgery by appointment:
- Asthma Check - Sister Jackson
- Diabetes Check - HCA : Claire & Sharon , Sister Farrell
- Coronary Heart Disease Monitoring - Sister Jackson
- Well Woman Check - Sister Jackson
- Well Man Check
- Acupuncture - Dr. P.A. Gray
- Wart Removal - Dr. P.A. Gray
- Phlebotomy - In-House or Withington Hospital Team
- Cervical Smear
- Holiday Vaccinations
- Family Planning - Sister Farrell ,Sister Jackson
- Menopause Clinic - Sister Farrell
- Anticoagulant Clinic - Withington Hospital Team
- Blood pressure monitoring - [HCA]
- Smoking Cessation [HCA]
- Nurse Prescriber - Sister Jackson
Medical examinations for special purposes (e.g. pre-employment, insurance, elderly drivers, PSV, HGV, fitness to undertake sports, fitness to travel etc.) can be undertaken at the surgery by appointment. There will be a charge for these services, so please check with the receptionist beforehand.
The Practice places emphasis on preventative medicine. We offer health checks to:
- All new patients
- Patients aged 40-74, will be invited for NHS Health Check, this appt is for approx 20 mins, if you would like to attend for one before you are called in , please make and appointment with one of our Health Care assistants, Claire or Sharon.
ON LINE SERVICE
You can use the on-line service to :
a) book and cancel your appointments
b) order your repeat prescriptions
c) access to view your medical records, eg , results, bloods, allergies, consultations
To use this facility you will need to request a PIN from our reception team to enable you to log on a register for this service.